The Star-Strike system measures tutors' performance on Ringle. Stars are measures of your success, while Strikes are records of underperformance on Ringle. All tutors receive Stars and Strikes in 7 different categories based on their performance during the most recent 2 weeks.
- Average Rating: The average of all of your students’ ratings.
- Acceptance Rate: The rate at which you confirm lesson requests and do not decline them. Acceptance Rate = (Confirmed Lessons/Requested Lessons)*100.
- No-Show: Lessons that you either don't enter or enter over 3 minutes late (for 40-minute lessons) or over 2 minutes late (for 20-minute lessons).
- Last Minute Cancellation: Cancellations made within 24 hours of the lesson time. If you make an LMC, that lesson slot cannot be reopened for another lesson.
- Cancellation: Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the lesson’s start time.
- Lateness: The number of times that you're late to lessons over 1 minute.
- Incomplete Feedback Report: Feedback Reports submitted after 24 hours of the lesson’s scheduled start time or not at all.