First of all, check whether your network provider guarantees a certain internet speed. If they do, check your current internet speed at www.speedtest.net. If your network speed is below its guaranteed speed, there might be an issue with your network. We suggest that you have a minimum download/upload rate of 1.5Mbps.
Otherwise, we recommend:
- Using a wired network (i.e. with an ethernet cable rather than WiFi)
- Using a secure private WiFi, with as few other people using it as possible
- If you have to use a public WiFi, choose one with the fewest people connected to it possible
- Close all other tabs, windows and programs that are accessing the internet from your computer
- Disconnect all other devices from the WiFi network
If you still have issues and are unable to guarantee a stable network environment throughout the lesson, you may cancel last minute. If you wish to remove the Cancellation Strike that occurs from the situation, please submit a Strike appeal with adequate explanation and proof. After review, we will inform you of our decision.